Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Early Thumbs Up from Pastors for Root of All Evil? A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel by Ray Keating


Early thumbs up are coming in for Root of All Evil? A Pastor Stephen Grant Novel by Ray Keating from a variety of pastors.

The first review at Amazon.com declares:

Pastor Dean Kavouras: “I have a pile of books to read, but when I learned of the new Pastor Stephen Grant novel I put them all aside and downloaded it onto my Kindle. Like Mr.Keating's first book (Warrior Monk), I stayed up too late reading because I didn't want to put it down. The drama and adventure were top shelf, as good as the big name writers: Clancy, Grisham etc.”

And at the Pastor Grant Novels Facebook page:

Pastor Dustin parker: “Okay - so read the book - better than Ludlum or Dale Brown... In other words a very good read. A- at the most critical I can be.”

Get the book here.


No comments:

Post a Comment