Thursday, June 26, 2014

Washington Times Review of "The River" - Huge Thumbs Up!


A very special book reviewer at THE WASHINGTON TIMES has served up a fantastic review of Ray Keating’s THE RIVER: A PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVEL. 

Like Stephen Grant, this reviewer, Kenneth V. Blanchard, was with the CIA and is now a pastor. Blanchard writes: “Mr. Keating's storytelling is so lifelike that I almost thought I had worked with him when I was at Langley. Like the fictitious pastor, I actually spent 20 years working for the U.S. intelligence community, and once I started reading ‘The River,’ I had to keep reading because it was so well-crafted and easy to follow and because it depicted a personal struggle that I knew all too well. I simply could not put it down.” 

Read the full review and get all of the PASTOR STEPHEN GRANT NOVELS – THE RIVER, AN ADVENT FOR RELIGIOUS LIBERTY, ROOT OF ALL EVIL? and WARRIOR MONK at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment